Directory of South Carolina provides relevant link in South Carolina including local guide, health, education, news, real estate, culture, investment, travelling, business, service, shopping and others.

What can I do if I am not satisfied with the mediation decision?

If after arbitration, you remain unsatisfied, you can then file suit in the courts.Consumers should remember to buy cars only from reputable dealers and should read the warranty carefully and save all documentation related to the car and to any repair work for their records. If you have problems with your new car you should begin to keep the following records: a description of defects and details of contacts(including the date and name of the person with whom you spoke); a log of the amount of time the car was out of service and complete written records of routine service.

Tags: , ,